Tuesday, April 12, 2011

All Packed & Ready to Go!!



This is a shot of our jeep... its been loaded and packed for our trip to the hospital for about 2 weeks now. And yes, that is a bag of potato chips in the trunk. :-)

I am so ready to have this baby... though I can't get my mind off of that bag of Salt & Vinegar chips! My doctor took salt away from me 3 months ago and I have been really good at avoiding it... I don't cook with it anymore, and I haven't had chips for 3 months! However, the thing I crave the most is salt... popcorn, peanuts, soup, a little on my beans or potatoes please, and most of all: chips!! This morning I heard myself saying "I can't wait til this is over so I can eat those chips!" Ryan laughed so hard.... the prize is supposed to be a baby... not a bag of stupid chips! Aren't I supposed to be saying "I can't wait til this is over so I can hold the little guy!"?!? Haha. I truly can't wait to meet him... but ah, it will be so nice to add a little salt back to my diet! :-)

Have a great day! Maybe today will be the day! :-)
-Kara Joy

5 comments:

  1. Yah!! You got the chips! that's amazing :) i told chris the other day that i wanted my celebration drink to be sprite with cherry grenadene. ohmygosh. i can't freaking wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!!! I would have cheated a long time ago!! Good job waiting!! And when I come down we will have a salt & vinegar chip party!! And maybe even some rainbow worms!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just jumped up and down with excitement, these blogs keep me sane thank you for posting :)

    ReplyDelete