Monday, April 11, 2011

Pregnant - Last Three Months!! :)

It's crazy looking back thinking about how small my belly was and to look down and think - huh - little kid - you were supposed to come out yesterday!! :)

Here are some pictures from January - today. :) Enjoy!!

This is me January 11... doesn't really seem like I have a belly bump at this point.

This one was taken January 22... only 11 days later... and it just looks like he popped right out there! :)

Here's a shot February 5 - 30 weeks... only 10 to go!! :)

February 26... a little bigger... 33 weeks.

I like these next two pictures... this one was taken March 29...

and then this one was taken March 31... 0nly 2 days later... and it seriously looks like he grew more... and dropped! :) I am HUGE!!! :)

And here I am yesterday... April 10 - My due date - Do I not look like an elephant!?! :) Baby - please come soon! The doctor thinks the baby will come late and they plan to induce me sometime during week 41 - which would be sometime after April 17... we are hoping and praying he will come by himself before the 17th! That would be wonderful. Will definitely keep you posted!

Much love,
Kara & Ryan

4 comments:

  1. You are a beautiful pregnant girl! I am so happy to have the pics!!!! And you MUST post more often once my nephew gets here, WITH PICTURES, or we will have words. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kara Joy how I have missed your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh I can't believe how big your belly is!!! It has grown so much in just a month since the last time I saw you! I'm so excited you started your blog again. And I second Rachel about the fact that you have to write on here more often once baby's here. :) love you Mama Goode!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay so glad for a new post from you! :)

    you are so cute with your belly :) and you look great!

    wishing you the best with the babe!

    ReplyDelete