Saturday, July 23, 2011

Family Shower :)

Last weekend Asa and I traveled to Anderson, Indiana together for a Nelson family baby shower... Asa was born April 18, Dominic was born May 17, and less than one-year-old Tobin (sorry I don't know Tobin's birthday!) was adopted from China in May. It was so much fun to see all the babies and the family! Here are some highlight pictures from the weekend:

Asa loved snuggling with his Great Grandma Nelson. :) I think she liked him too!

Here's one of Asa with his cousin Eli. (And I say cousin, but I guess they'd be 3rd cousins? Eli is my cousin's son - so he's my 2nd cousin, I think? Whatever... they're just cousins.) :)

Meet Tobin! :) He's soo cute and sweet!

Tobin loved checking out Asa... he showed Asa his toys, and at one point drove his truck on Asa! Hehe! Asa just stared at Tobin. Oh, and at another point Asa started to cry and Tobin put his finger to his lips and said "Sh! Sh!" So cute!

Awe! Asa got Tobin kisses!! Mommy didn't even get Tobin kisses!! :)

And here's Asa and Dominic... Jeff and I weren't sure what they thought of each other... but they sure were funny to watch!! At one point they both smacked each other in the face with their flailing hands and started screaming! :) Someday I'm sure they'll be bestest buddies!







Since we have gotten home, Asa has had a lot of fun with his new toys from the shower... the following are a couple pictures of him playing with his new toys!



Asa got a frog towell set from cousin Kendra... it's still a bit big on him...

But it fits his crazy Mommy!

Thank you, family for all the gifts! It was so much fun to be with all of you and we can't WAIT until the next time we will be together... hopefully sooner than later!

Love you all!
-Kara Joy (and Asa!)

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodnes, Asa is getting so big!!!!!! our children have to meet before they are walking! lol love the froggy towel....too cute :)

    ReplyDelete