Tuesday, March 26, 2013

More of Asa playing...

My phone isn't working right, so I can't instagram these cute shots, nor can I text them to Ryan... so these frequent pictures and much needed cleaning and packing breaks are for him and me.  

When Asa woke up from his afternoon nap today he refused to get out of his bed...

Instead he asked that I bring him books... so here he is, reading to his bunny...

I would come to the door and say, "Hi!  You want to get out?"  and he would say, "Uh uh" and shake his head no.  And then ask me for more books... "Bible?  Peas?"  :)  So sweet.

Still didn't want out. 

 I finally got him out of the crib and we ate some supper... and then he played with his balls under the table for a while... and then he out of the blue just started sobbing saying, "Night Night".  For a while he was pointing at the puppy and his cry was that "I'm hurt" cry so I asked him if the puppy hurt him, but he just shook his head and said "Night Night" more. I started to take him to his crib and then he cried louder.  He wanted a paci but I didn't give him one so he asked for his bunny and his blanket on the couch.  We got his bunny, still no paci, but then when I grabbed the blanket a paci fell on the couch and he was so excited and instantly turned the tears off!! I laughed pretty hard and decided to let him keep it and then he laid on the couch for probably 30 minutes, just laying there reading to his bunny.

Poor, silly, sick boy.  I hope you feel better tomorrow!  
(Though it was nice not to have to worry about what you were into all day!)


He loves playing night night.
And if you were here, he would have just told you, "Night night! Love you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment