Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Last Day at Work :-(


Did I ever share this sweet family picture with you?
It was taken in May, so almost a year ago - and so we look slightly different, but it's a sweet shot.
I love it.

This is a late night post.
It's my last day at my job at the Health & Wellness Clinic.
I have been so blessed to be their Administrator these past 10 months.  It breaks my heart that I couldn't have been here longer, but I know that God is working - I trust that His plan is better than mine, and I'm excited for the clinic and their new administrator - Missy.  She's going to be awesome.  Here's a link to the Clinic's website - they always are looking for more volunteers and survive due to donations from incredibly generous people.  If you'd like to be involved in the incredible good work they are accomplishing in the Fulton County community, please check out their website and don't hesitate to contact the Clinic for more information.  I will miss the Clinic dearly.

Ugh.  Moving is hard.
It's so bittersweet.

That's it for now... goodnight.
-Kara Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment