Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sweet Tile

Exactly a year ago my sweet husband installed my most favorite addition to our house... 
tile backsplash in our kitchen.  I still find myself staring at it, and smile everytime.  It's my favorite.
I love it.  
A year ago I hoped when I looked out my window this morning that there would be tulips budding out by the shed.  I'm not quite sure what I was thinking... well, I guess last Spring came super early - last winter was weird, not very cold, not much snow - anyway... there are tulips planted, but still sleeping under the cold ground.  But!  I have seen them out the window with the tile backsplash in the background... and even without them, I love looking out my kitchen window, sipping on my coffee, and admiring my tile.
Thanks, husband.  It truly was an incredible gift.





This picture was also exactly a year ago... I can't believe it.  
He was so little!!
Stop growing, baby boy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment