Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Post for Daddy

Ryan has been in Canada with the region NYI leaders this week... and so Mommy and Asa have been doing life together at home... with Aaron the intern of course! Tonight this is a post of all the pictures off of my phone from the week with Asa... And the first is probably my favorite!

Ryan left super early Monday morning... before Asa woke up.. and around 6:30/7am this is what I found in his room... a little eye peeking at me... and he was laughing hysterically at me! It was so so cute! We played peek for a while and wished Daddy was there to laugh with us!!

Look at that silly boy who likes to peek through his crib. Every morning since then - even before I turn on the light - I can peek in and see his little head up peering through the bars, talking and waiting to see if anyone will come play peek with him... and when he sees you he laughs so hard! Sweet boy!!

Here he is making faces at his friend in the bathroom mirror.

They love to laugh at each other. :)

Such a big boy! His hair seems to be getting blonde!

"Daddy I miss you!! Please take me to Canada with you next time!!"

Here's his toys he LOVES to bang and bang! He's sooo noisy these days!!

Uh oh... here's where the trouble starts.. see that orange thing? Yes... that is my dishtowel that he pulled off of the oven door! No, Dad - the oven was not on and yes I was next to him the entire time - don't worry!

He was so cute I couldn't resist watching him go for it... and! He got himself over there by himself! Trouble, trouble.

And then he just sat there and opened that cabinet door probably 50 times.

He never smashed his fingers in it though... I was impressed and ready to pinch mine in there instead!!

These were from this morning... Asa LOVES his bunny!

He was giggling... can you see it in his eyes?!?

I like this one - stretching - it was early in these pictures... and Momma woke him up. Sweet grumpy smiley baby who loves that bunny!! Thank you LuLu for the bunny. :)

Mom!! Please stop flashing the camera in my eyes... Dad already has pictures of me! :)

He refused to look at the camera all morning... but I think these two are still cute!

We love you, Daddy and can not WAIT to see you tomorrow night!! Drive home safely, please!
-Kara & Asa

No comments:

Post a Comment